- me: *hears laughing from 49262 miles away*
- me: i know theyre laughing at me i just know it
- Nurse: "Sorry your boyfriend couldn't wait for you in the waiting room, it makes women feel uncomfortable."
- Me: "He wasn't my boyfriend and I don't see how it would make them uncomfortable, but that's my opinion. He was here for moral support. I understood, and so does he."
- Nurse: "So he's your...."
- Me: "Friend."
- Nurse: (During the question asking) "How many sexual partners have you had?"
- Me: "11."
- Nurse: "How old were you when you first became sexually active?"
- Me: "....Loaded question but....14, I guess."
- Nurse: "You're sexually active, then."
- Me: "Well....I guess...but..."
- Nurse: "How many times have you been pregnant?"
- Me: "Uh. 0."
- Nurse: "O...kayy...-Checks 'condoms' as my preferred use of birth control-"
- Me: "I don't use condoms. Or take birth control."
- Nurse: "Then how do you avoid getting pregnant?"
- Me: "With homosexuality."
- Me: "I fuck girls."
One man who committed suicide by jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge left behind a note saying “I’m going to walk. If one person smiles at me on the way, I will not jump.”
“I make a point to smile at everyone I see now”
i’m gonna smile at everyone i see. promise.
this literally made me cry
I smile at everyone now. I went on a trip and still told myself I needed to smile at everyone. I got dirty looks but I still continued to smile at people. I was at a restaurant and I still smiled at everyone that looked at me. A guy came and sat down and asked “why are you smiling at everyone” I simply said “everyone needs a smile in there day, the guy looked at me and said “I think i’m gonna smile at everyone from now on” He got up and walked away. I passed it on. :)